LA trip cancelled, Dinair workshop has to wait…

Hey there,
so I was supposed to be in LA California by now, participating at Dinair Airbrush Makeup workshop in North Hollywood. Do to weather issues in Dublin, I was sadly not able to fly yesterday or any day soon. All flights have been cancelled because of a huge storm….
So sadly it looks like I won´t be able to go to LA for next few months. I will still be taking Dinair´s Airbrush Makeup workshop in Hollywood this year for sure!! Until then I will learn as much as I can!!!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *